Three-Year Deal Signed with Compass Bank
RiverStar signed a three-year contract renewal with Compass Bank, Milan Italy. Compass is part of GrupoMediobanca. Compass is primarily a consumer focused bank. They provide personal loans, credit cards, etc. to their consumer base throughout Italy. With more than 3.000,000 customers and 150 branches across Italy, Compass is a leader in Italian consumer banking.
Over the last nine years, the Compass – RiverStar team has collaborated to implement a comprehensive enterprise business solution for Compass that manages the interactions with their consumers. The solution was built using RiverStar Studio, a platform used to rapidly create web applications using a graphical drag and drop interface that doesn’t require traditional programming.
For Compass Bank, the RiverStar Agent Desktop framework, built using RiverStar Studio, has been configured to provide a unified agent desktop for telephony, chat, SMS and inbound email.
RiverStar supported key business activities through:
- Embedded call control in the desktop for telephony, chat and work items,
- Process based workflows within the desktop,
- Searchable, data-driven reference information, e.g., FAQs, Reference Documents, Reference Links, and
- Rapid integration with enterprise systems embedded in the workflows
- Business process management functionality to manage customer facing business processes
The solution provides a wide range of functionality to support interactions with the customers, such as:
- RiverStarAgent Desktop
- Activity scheduling, planning,tracking, escalation, andmanagement
- Inbound customer service
- Outbound customer service
- Inbound email handling
- Loan application processing
- Outbound email campaigns and surveys
- Contact management
- Case management
- Contact history, and
For a base of approximately 1800 users, this solution has become the focus for all interactions with the customer.